Re: Debian on Lenovo Thinkcentre 6078

Ok,

I made an alternative solution, building another install image from bussinesscard.iso, avaliable as busscard-intell82566DM2.iso at http://www.transbrasilvirtual.org/debian/busscard-intell82566DM2.iso, today at 23:55 (-3).

Thanks all!
Samuel.

2008/5/27 cody chamberlain <cham0169@d.umn.edu>:
Samuel Ribas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Installing Debian on Lenovo Thinkcentre 6078, the installer can´t find
> network card modules. The network card its an Intell 82566DM-2 Gigabit
> network Conection. Somebody have some issue about this?
>
> Thanks!
> Samuel Ribas
> sribas@gmail.com <mailto:sribas@gmail.com>
according to
(http://www.nabble.com/Bug-469143:-Daily-builds-lack-e1000e-nic-driver-td15802877.html)
this driver isn't inlcuded in the netinst, yet. check the page out for
more info.

--
Samuel Ribas
sribas@gmail.com