Re: DRM PDFs

Adam Hardy wrote:
Just thought I'd ask, even though my web searches don't reveal anything but Adobe promises and work-arounds involving printing to postscript on a windows box first - but is there software for linux to read DRM pdfs?

AFAIK the DRM in pdf files that prevent you from printing or copying text rely on the application to honor the restrictions. So you should just be able to download the source of whatever application you are using (xpdf, kpdf, evince, pdftk) and comment out the code that checks for these restrictions. Assuming ofcourse that you are able to view the file using one of these applications.

Thanks
Adam

                                       -- Albert Einstein