Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

On Tuesday 27 May 2008 07:24:25 am Ron Johnson wrote:

> >> A lot worse.
> >
> > /me grabs pop corn and Coca Cola... :-P
>
> Exactly.  Sol going nova,

When that happens, if it's anything like my old Chevy Nova, it'll light up the
night sky!

> intergalactic construction company building a freeway,

Not their problem we can't be bothered to check the plans on file in some
office just 4 lightyears away in Alpha Centauri.

> huge ball of garbage heading straight for New New York,

Bah.  We can always launch another ball of garbage at it to deflect it.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca

Explaination of .pgp part: http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/rant-gpg.html