Re: gpg not working with kmail

On Sun May 25 2008, Paul Johnson wrote:
> That's about as obtuse of an interpretation as one could have possibly come
> up with.  Ron is suggesting you have damaged your gnupg installation by
> compiling your own gpg over it.  Remove your self-compiled gpg and use
> gnupg as designed.

yup, sorry about that.. one too many that night:-0)
I did exactly that, downloaded the debian gnupg.deb and installed it using
dpkg, now I have the correct Debian-installed gnupg!!

# dpkg --list |grep gnupg
ii  gnupg                                                   1.4.6-2.2
GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement

thanks for all the help!!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800