Re: gpg not working with kmail

On Sun May 25 2008, Chris Bannister wrote:
> I'd comment it out. I think any packages you have installed from
> backports would probably have a later package in lenny.
>
> After commenting it out do an update and a dist-upgrade.

~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  ghostscript ghostscript-x libgs8 psfontmgr
  cupsys-driver-gutenprint debconf debconf-i18n debconf-utils escputil
  foomatic-db-gutenprint gs-common gs-esp ijsgutenprint libfltk1.1 libgnutls13
  libgutenprint2 prosper tasksel tasksel-data xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin
16 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 10.1MB of archives.
After this operation, 3547kB of additional disk space will be used.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800