ich7R raid 5

hi all,

has anyone installed debian 4.0 rev 3 on an ASUA P5BV with built-in ICH7R SATA RAID Controller?

my prob is, i used the ICH7R utility to set it up as RAID but on the installation it still sees it as 3 separate hard drives, if i'm not mistaken it should only see it as a single drive when on RAID. I tried different RAID config (1 then 0 then 5) all have the same result.

anyone encountered this? really need help on it. thank you

regards,
nhadie