Re: 97% use of / system

> andy wrote:
> > My / partition is some 12GB and I see that it is currently 97% full.
> > How can I clean this out without trashing important files? What
> > should I be looking for in terms of likely culprits that can be
> > deep-sixed safely?
>
> When I do my yearly spring cleaning, I use deborphan and cruft to find
> packages and files I don't need anymore.

Similary to apt-get clean, autoremove and deborphan its interesting

   debfoster

list all important packages that you install, telling yours dependies,
and prompt if you want to keep it in your sistem.

Next time you execute, only prompt for news... you can use soon

   localepurge

that erase all doc of other idioms...

Is one suggestiong to keep clean your sistem, only with your
interesting packges... :)

Bye