Problems with SPAM on a Debian with Postfix, amavis and spamassasin

Hi.

I have setup Debian Etch with Postfix, Amavis and Spamassasin. My
problem is that a LOT of SPAM mail gets trough the system.

I have taken a look at the headers of the SPAM mail, and they score
between 0.232 to 2.354 and I have set the sa_tag2_level_deflt and 7.5.

I have followed this guide in setting things up:
http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-etch/

The SPAM mail just doesn't get the high score it should get.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Rico