Commercial support for Debian?

Does anyone know of a reasonable, trustworthy company that provides tech
support for Debian (pure regular Genuine Debian - not some customized
version) in the U.S.?

I'm talking about high-level consultants that an experienced System
Administrator / technician can call or email to get help with things he can't
figure out and needs fixed quickly.

Looking for per-incident support, not a yearly/monthly contract.

I'm *not* talking about newbie support (though there are days my mental
capacity seems to fall mighty low . . .). I would sell my own services to a
newbie but I would not try to sell myself as an uber-geek to work for another
admin. So I don't want to hire someone like myself - I need a real expert.

FYI I already know about http://www.debian.org/consultants/#US - I am hoping
for a referral.

	JW

--

System Administrator - Cedar Creek Software