Re: replacing pxe.linux.0

Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:
abelahcene wrote:
I install successfully debian via pxe (dhcp and al.) , from a remote server, but I want instead of using pxe.linux.0 , I want to use a full CD1, to do the installation without using extra server. Is it possible ?
thanks a lot

Boot from CD1 and install? Or am I missing something?

Sounds like installing from CD is some very old guru-task and possible
no more "provided" ;)

On www.debian.org you have on the left navigation a point called "CD ISO

Get it per HTTP (for example) by searching the nearest mirror. Direct link:

Best regards,
Benjamin Schmidt