Re: Debian-User To UseNet Reliability?

Doug Mitton <doug_mitton@hotmail.com>:

>  I have been following Debian User for a long time now, via the
>  UseNet group.  Lately I have replied to an issue or 2 (via the
>  mailing list) but not all responses seem to make it to the UseNet.

Tried playing with the test groups?  I use a free connection from
nntp.aioe.org, and I've seen nothing untoward.

>  Are there any others who access it this way and have you noticed
>  missing posts ... or is this possibly a problem with my usenet
>  server?

bofh.it gets borked from time to time, but those are soon sorted out.
Other than that, it just works.  I prefer slrn with its
filtering/Scoring for usenet available lists.

You might want to also subscribe to whitelist@lists.debian.org - that
might help.  You are posting from hotmail, after all.  :-P