Re: Phone lines network [is it possible ? ]

Yes it is possible, theres various devices on the market todo it.

There is one big catch, you only usually get 10 meg links. Also the
devices are hard to find, I know the one I got (which I am not using
because it didn't work in the UK!), is 10 meg, but links to the
computer via USB.

Jamie