Re: Cannot remove Google maps sidebar

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

The little triangle is so cool! Thanks to Cameron for noticing such a nice
little thing. I did not even realize there was a triangle to begin with on
other OSes. Thanks to Raj Kiran for the solution.

raju

Another thing you can do on google maps is to hide the headers and other cruft to make more room for the actual map. Here are two bookmarklets that I have written to hide/show the header in google maps:

Hide the header:
javascript:(function(){var a=document.getElementById(%22header%22);a.style.display = %22none%22})()

Show the header:
javascript:(function(){var a=document.getElementById(%22header%22);a.style.display= %22block%22})()

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi