Re: How do I change cursor/mouse pointer?

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Dennis G. Wicks <wix@eskimo.com> wrote:
Greetings;

Search as I may I can not find how to do this.

I am running gnome and a hi-res screen. My cursor and mouse pointer are too small to see easily on the screen. How do I make them bigger?

sudo apt-get install chameleon-cursor-theme

(or any other theme you like)

sudo update-alternatives --config x-cursor-theme

and choose the one you like.  For example I chose /usr/share/icons/Chameleon-Pearl-Large/cursor.theme, which is large enough for me.

Manu