Re: [Kind of OT] Why's this look like gibberish to me?

2008/5/6 Chris Bannister <mockingbird@earthlight.co.nz>:
>> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
>
> I am running an UTF-8 locale and the above still like gibberish.

Thank you, that is actually very important information for me. I know
that you don't know Hebrew, but page
http://gibberish.co.il/encoding.html has examples of different types
of gibberish. If you could post your locale info and tell me which
image on the page looks like the gibberish you receive, or better yet
send a screenshot of what you see, then it may help me help others in
the future. Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il