Re: iptables "whitelist" rule

2008/5/5 Raven <raven@vp44.net>:
>  I am not really sure how to tell iptables to whitelist the traffic that
>  is not being forwarded.
>  In other words, the ipp2p module should not drop the packets originating
>  from/destinated to the router itself.
>
>  Here is my current script:

As Kevin has already stated, The input and output chains/tables are
for the local machine only. And all forwarded traffic goes through the
forward chain only.

With a quick glance your current script seems to do what you want.
Do some testing both from expected IP Ranges and not expected IP ranges.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.