creating my own livecd

I need to make my own livecd for a rescue cd and a demo cd.
I am blind so want to include some accessibility: my own speakup kernel, brltty and gnome-orca (and gnome, emacs mplayer firefox 3 and other packages I might like like fetchmail and alpine etc.)

So what do I have to do to create my own livecd?
It should be debian based and come up talking as soon as it boots: it just needs to boot a certain kernel...
Also it should launch a text-mode log in...
So is this possible...
Basically I just want to create my livecd and I can work on getting the accessibnility stuff working...

So how do I do this?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton