Re: how th generate like oficial site from packages (or CD's)

Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
abelahcene wrote:
How the create like an "official site" from my packages ?

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
You mean this?
http://people.connexer.com/~roberto/howtos/debrepository#setup

You should probably note that there is a big warning basically saying
"these directions are obsolete, look at [1] instead" near the top of
that page.

[1] http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/286

Indeed, reprepro is a lot better, I tried it yesterday, and faster too.
I invoke reprepro from a C++ program to generate a local mirror of all the packages that a system contains, generated by dpkg-repack, if anybody is interested.

Hugo