[OT] MiniPCI GPS and GSM card for router

Hello,

since my appartement was transformed in a swimmingpool for  1 1/2  weeks
I have to rebuild my routers...  (lost 5 for my Mobilehomes/offices)

I was using a "Sierre Wireless AirCard 860" which is quiet expensive and
require a PCMCIA slot in my router.

OK, for my Mobile-Data-Center I have found the GTM378 which support  all
GSM protocols from GPRS over EGPRS, EDGE, UMTS  to  HSDPA  of  7.2 MBit.
This card cost arround 236 Euro in germany.

Now for my other Mobilhomes/offices/workshops I want to  use  a  cheaper
model and like to know, whether someone know  MiniPCI  GSM  cards  which
support only GPRS 56kBit and are respectively much more expensive  since
I have the need for at least 12 cards.  (Used cards are welcome too)

The second thing is, that I need a NMEA compatible GPS card.  The one  I
have currently choosen  is  a  "GPS Engine Board NL-954M"  but  it  cost
120 Euro which I not realy like to pay, since I need 8 of them.

Does anyone know cheaper models with preferable external antenas?

Note:   Currently I do not know, whether I schould  use  a  "Soekris
        net4526", "Soekris net4826" or a  "VIA EPIA LN5000EA"  since
        currently I have not found any routers using an ARM CPU  and
        offering enough MiniPCI Slots.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)