Re: PDL::IO::Dicom is not packaged in pdl package how to add it in? dh-make-perl not working??

On 15:42 Sun 06 Apr     , Kevin Mark wrote:
> Or alternatively there is the debian-perl group, who group maintains
> most of the perl packages.

At the suggestion of debian-perl group I submitted the request as a bug to pdl package.
also they stated that  an upstream bug of (existence of  debian directory) caused the dh-make-perl problem.
Thanks,
Mitchell