Re: Search for 3D GPL CAD (that can read/export soloid works files)

Thank you for the quick responce but ...
Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> On Monday 07 April 2008 10:27:39 Jabka Atu wrote:
>
>> Hello,..
>>
>> I would like to work with some GPL/BSD CAD system that could read solid
>> works files.
>>
>> for know i used BRL-CAD but it dosn't give me what i need (the abuilty to
>> scatch 3D and work with SolidWorks files).
>>
>> Be glad to get directions.
>>

> Google gives for: linux cad :
> http://www.tech-edv.co.at/lunix/CADlinks.html

I need a 3D scketching program that can work with SolidWorks (not simple
CAD).
Also i would be glad to find free one (GPL/BSD etc ...)

> Thierry

Could you at least use man ?
	Jabka Atu (aka mha13/Mashrom Head) || bsh83.blogspot.com