Re: pc compatibility

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
remigio <realelino@tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'd like to buy an Acer Aspire m1610 for a very convenient low price,
> but before this I want to know the Debian Etch compatibility on this
> pc. Have someone  had an experience in this way?
> Thanks very much.

Maybe you can use this:

>From the Debian GNU/Linux FAQ:
On what hardware architectures/systems does Debian GNU/Linux run?

Debian GNU/Linux includes complete source-code for all of the included
programs, so it should work on all systems which are supported by the
Linux kernel; see the Linux FAQ for details.

http://en.tldp.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/