Re: Question about cron job

Le Friday 04 April 2008 11:53:48 Pete Kay, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is there any utility that can help me to check the cron jobs that are
> currently running under Linux?
> If there is one, would you please kindly let me know?

If you mean the jobs which are effectively running, any process viewer will do
the trick (ps, pstree...). These jobs always run as a child process of the
cron daemon. If you just want to list the scheduled jobs, use crontab -l or
read your crontab. There are also some logs  when a job is started but I
don't remember where (dmesg, maybe?)

--
Cédric Lucantis