bouncing email

hi,

somebody else on this list troubled by [malicious??] mail-bouncing, *possibly* related to a group or site with the well known term <gmane>? i remember some time ago some trouble arose around the same news/emailgroup on this list. or am i wrong?

listmaster warned me because my email-address seems to bounce back some messages tha last seven days. in one of the links provided by the listmaster the term/name <gmane> turned up. i informed the listmaster this is a hoax as far as i am concerned.
--
drs. steef van duin

publicist, research-journalist