Dynamic web dns subdomains hosting and reverse lookup zones.

Hi all, I found this great article about dynamic subdomain hosting written by Steve.
It is really great ...and works too. :)

I was wondering if someone knows of a follow-up that goes over :
1) reverse lookup zones.  How to implement them because I am hosting mutliple domains on 1 server.
2) I tried to implement replication between slave and master for split view domain...but seems i ran into a problem  -It seems that everything replicates just fine, only that my internals are the only ones replicating, and they replicate into the slave's external directories. Very strange ...does anyone know where i can look ???

thanks
mjh