Re: Starting Evolution with work-online enabled

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 04/02/08 13:36, andy wrote:

If one starts Evolution from the KDE kicker (as opposed to from the CLI)
it always starts off-line. I've reviewed as many docs on Evolution as I
can find, but cannot see anything that would enable me to configure it
so that it starts on-line. Has anyone ever been able to set this up in
such a way to work on-line when it starts up?

OT, but why are you using Evo with KDE?

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA