Re: Change the openoffice's UI Font?

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Michael Yang <michael.yxf@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all

another problems for OO. The UI Font is so ugly that I want to change it.
I've tried every solutions I can find in google, but nothing works!

- Check/Uncheck using system font
- Apply replacement table for the font "Andale Sans UI", or "Andale Mono".
- Tried to replace the other fonts.
- Remove old .openoffice.org2 and create a new one.

However, nothing changes for the UI Font.

Do you guys have any suggestions to fix this? ( lenny/sid, openoffice 1:2.0.4-3, kernel 2.6.24)

Thanks a lot.
M.

What it looks like can be referenced here:
http://picasaweb.google.ca/michael.debian/Debian/photo?authkey=JV8Jf506s24#5184374135639214482

It's too ugly that I desire to change it.

M.