Re: Re: resume ... resume ... resume ...

Andrew & others,

Thanks for the ideas.

asw> When did this start?

When I upgraded the system from etch to lenny,
or shortly thereafter, about the middle of February.

asw> what changed?

Nothing was changed with the intention of having
a "resume" capability.  My best guess is that a
dependency pulled in a package which I have yet
to recognize.

asw> I would look for the hibernate package, ...

hibernate is not installed.

asw> among others, to remove.

Given the syntax of the message, "resume: ..."
I naively expected to find a program named resume.
No such luck.  So how can I find the source of this
annoying snag.

Thanks,      ... Peter E.

--
Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.yi.org/