SAMBA W2K3 ADS

Hi @ll,

i try to setup a samba server with authentication against a win2k3
server with ads. I use Debian Etch with the last release and updates.

I use this howto http://plone.held-im-ruhestand.de/software/samba-and-active-directory
to configure all the necessary stuff.

I can join successfully the domain and the samba server appears in the
ads in the computer section.

I also read some other howtos where the output of wbinfo -u or wbinfo -
g show the short domain name with seperator and then the username or
group. But in my case it do not so.
If i use wbinfo -u or wbinfo -g i just see the username or groupname
without the domain. What's the matter with this? Can anyone tell why
the domain is not shown in output?