DataDesk SmartBoard keyboards - source? tips? have any old ones?

Dear All,

I'm at the verge of wearing out my second DataDesk Smartboard, a quirky
keyboard that I adore. (This keyboard also seems to sometimes go by the
name of Darwin SmartBoard.)

Photos here: http://datadesktech.com/desktop_base.html

The company that makes them is rather unstable, so I'm worried about
future supply. Hence:

1. Do any of you have tips on a source for these keyboards? (Occasional
checks on eBay over the past few months haven't turned up anything.)

2. I am trying to build a stable of keyboards for mix-n-match rebuilding
and repair. Can you help? Do you have a SmartBoard that you don't need,
working or non-working, that you would be willing to give or sell to me?
Or, if you find one at a flea market, yard sale, etc., please grab it, and
I will be happy to reimburse you.

Many thanks,

Reid