Make Error Building Module

Hello Guys,

I’m getting the following errors when trying to install the HSO modem drivers for my GPRS/3G dongle, I think its related to my system but can figure out what’s causing it.

make -C /lib/modules/2.6.23-486-voyage/build M=/home/driver/hso MODVERDIR=/home/driver/hso/tmp/.tmp_versions modules

make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.23-486-voyage/build: No such file or directory.  Stop.

make: *** [modules] Error 2

Any ideas how to solve this? I’ve seen a few references around the web which reference this type of build error to not having the kernel source installed properly.

As you’ll note above, I’m using Voyage Linux, which is a flavour of Debian etch, unfortunately their dedicated list is down at the moment but I’m pretty sure this is something you’ll be able to help with.

Cheers,

Robert