Re: Debian Repository Question

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 05:12:16PM +0100, gooldi wrote:
> This is my first time asking stuff on a mailinglist and I am amazed at
> the speed of the replies :) thanks!

Hi,
Free software users usually consider themselves are part of a community
(of volunteers). Mailing lists are places for us to interact, ask for
advice, and other things depending upon the list. This list is 'high
volume' which in this case means that it has 300 posts/day with many
thousand subscribers in all parts of the globe in all time zones. So if
you ask something, especially if its interesting or novel, will get SOME
response. If you appreciate our help, please consider a donation to our
favorite cause ;-) via paypal or stopping by a booth at a trade show. Or
just helping someone in return.
Cheers,
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|