Mutt and top posting

Hey!

I have just srated using mutt. :-) I am really loving it!

Only thing that I would like to know how to change is, by default mutt top posts. I would like to configure mutt to bottom post by default when I
reply to an email.

I have googled for the naswer and only found instructions on how to do this if I was using emacs as the editor. I have nano set as my default editor
for mutt, as I am more familar with nano.

Any ideas of how I would accomplish this? Or should I start using another editor?

---
Cheers,
Julian De Marchi
--
OpenNIC user - http://www.opennicproject.org/ | http://www.opennic.glue
Support OpenNIC and become a member today!