ripping cds

Ripping CDs Without Splitting Tracks

Many of the CDs I listen to have tracks that run into each other (yes, I know, I'm an aging hippy!). In Windoze I used MusicMatch to rip CDs which, to the best of my knowledge, was the only product that allowed you to specify a start and stop time for the rip thereby enabling you to span track intersections and treat them as one mp3.

Is there an equivalent product available in the Linux world that has this functionality and save me the bother of having to stitch the files together again?

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
El correo favorito de los internautas..