Re: What use is gstreamer?

On Sat March 8 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Oh, I thought you only meant that totem/xine played DVDs like you
> wanted them to.  BTW, I just noticed that I don't even have
> rhythmbox installed.  (Aqualung for music, and vlc/mplayer for video.)

http://aqualung.factorial.hu/download.html
Aqualung is primarily released as a source code tarball archive. The program
is officially included in a number of major Linux distributions, including
Debian, Gentoo (in the pro-audio overlay), SuSE, etc. as well as FreeBSD and
OpenBSD. For Microsoft Windows, a conventional click-through installer is
available on the Win32 page.

yet aptitude can't find it, and neither does synaptic..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800