Re: Displaying hardware devices on Debian.

On 03/03/2008 10:18 AM, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Here is a list of things I gathered over couple of years.

cat /proc/cpuinfo   -- displays info about your processor
cat /proc/meminfo   -- displays info about your memory
ls -al /proc/kcore  -- to see how much ram is installed
df -h               -- displays disk usage information
lspci -vv           -- displays all devices connected to your PCI bus
lsusb
lshw
lshw-gtk
fdisk -l  -- displays all disks/partitions that your computer knows about
free -m   -- displays memory usage
/proc/ide       -- to see the detected IDE drives
/proc/bus/scsi  -- to see the identified scsi systems
/proc/sys/dev/cdrom/info -- to see capabilities of CD drives.

Please let me know if there is something else that could be included in this
list.

dmidecode

--
Michael