Re: Install mplayer

On 3/2/08, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 09:15:16PM +1100, hce wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I want to install mplayer RC2 and I added "deb
>  > http://www.debian-multimedia.org stable main" to the
>  > /dev/apt/source.list. After running "apt-get update", it came many
>  > errors.
>

> What errors?

W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org stable Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907

Actually, I remove the http://www.debian-multimedia.org from
sources.list, the apt-get install mplayer works, but I am not sure if
it gets a RC2 mplayer or old RC1 mplayer.

Is it possible to just have a command line RC2 mplayer by "apt-get
install mplayer"?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jim