Re: Idea of a Debian Mascot [Was: FW: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections]

Andrew Henry wrote this on Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:00:15PM +0100.  My
reply is below.

> I've always thought it was quite a fitting icon for a free software
> distro, but I suppose it means different things to different people.

The light blue on blue background splash reminds me of a Tidybowl
commercial.

--
.. Chuck Rhode, Sheboygan, WI, USA
.. 1979 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (Geraldine)