Newsreader question

Hello:

I have a few computers in my home network and I am trying to consolidate
shared data to avoid duplication and annoyance. So I have my addressbook
on ldap available and I am running Tiny Tiny RSS so I can have a central
place for my rss feeds. I am going to set up a daap server and of course
I have an imap server from email.

I follow debian-user by reading it from Pan (a newsgroup reader). I am
wondering if anyone knows of software that I can run on my server that
makes all my subscribed newsgroups available through a web interface? I
currently read everything on one computer but would like to be able to
access my subscribed mailing lists from any computer on my network.

Any ideas?

Zoho