Re: Idea of a Debian Mascot [Was: FW: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections]

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:00:15 +0100, Nuno Magalhães wrote:
> "I love the cream swirling into the coffee graphic that was a
> bootsplash at some point. Don't know if it's still around, but it sure
> captures my image of debian."
>
> If it doesn't even remotely hint of Java i'll vote for that.

I made a debianised tux some years ago -
http://patter.mine.nu/bigpenguin-transp.png

--
Stephen Patterson :: steve@patter.mine.nu :: http://patter.mine.nu/
GPG: B416F0DE :: Jabber: patter@jabber.earth.li