Re: The Debian Way-NVIDIA

Patrick Wiseman wrote:

so as a NORMAL user you cd to the folder, then MAGIC, you are root to
run a command..

Please forgive my naivety in not recognizing the sarcasm in that.

I have never seen such magic. Changing to a directory giving you root
access? Something is very odd. Inspect your PATH and check if 'cd' is
aliased to something.

Somebody please correct me if I was wrong.

I think you should check your sarcasm meter.  It seems badly calibrated.

Patrick

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi