Re: remote installing without loale drive (CD, USB;Floopy)

abdelkader belahcene wrote:
I want to install Debian from a local server on several machines which
haven't CD,s.
I other word how to install without using neither CD nor  floppy drive,
usb ,
 just network card.   from A local site.

I mean instead of reading from CD, I read from remote machine using
pxe or tftboot or something like this.
I saw somebody doing it with Fedora!!

Read the netboot section in the Debian installation manual.

Raj Kiran Grandhi
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer, you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.