Re: remote installing without loale drive (CD, USB;Floopy)

abdelkader belahcene wrote:
I want to install Debian from a local server on several machines which
haven't CD,s.
I other word how to install without using neither CD nor  floppy drive,
usb ,
 just network card.   from A local site.

I mean instead of reading from CD, I read from remote machine using
pxe or tftboot or something like this.
I saw somebody doing it with Fedora!!

Read the netboot section in the Debian installation manual.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi