Re: New User

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/19/08 01:12, Byron Watkins wrote:
Hi,

        I am trying to ween myself from Windows.  A couple of months ago
installed Debian on my new amd64 box and I am generally quite impressed
by the amalgam.  There are a few items that I have been unable to
address satisfactorily, however.

Congrats and good luck!

(You seem to be running Etch.  If this is your home box, I urge you
to move up to Lenny/Testing, or even Sid.  Current (or relatively
currently) versions of software, kernels, etc.

Is it really good idea to move to Lenny from Etch?

Andrius