Re: debian unstable postgresql-8.3 installation problem

I think the scripts to install that package are messed up in a couple places. When last I tried to install it postgresql-8.3 couldn't fully install so I ended up trying to delete all of postgresql with aptitude remove --purge and when that failed I got specific and targeted that exact package and was able to clear the problem out. I ended up installing mysql since that did install correctly.