Re: Most recent linux-image-2.6.18-6-686 fails to install debian-user@lists.debian.org,

On Fri February 15 2008, Kushal Kumaran wrote:
> well, you normally only need the linux-headers package corresponding to
> the linux-image package you have installed.  You can remove the rest.
> The linux-headers-*all* package simply exists to pull in all the other
> header packages.  You'll need to remove that as well, to remove any
> other header package.

I removed that, then I had to install the linux-headers-2.6.18-6 package. I'm
not sure why I didn't have it before, that's what I needed to install the
NVIDIA module in my installed kernel  2.6.18-6

I think I picked the wrong headers package originally..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800