Sound Juicer and Amarok collection failure on Etch

Recently, I discovered that CDs ripped using Sound Juicer no longer
register properly in Amarok. This used to work fine, but now when I rip
a new CD to ogg vorbis, Amarok refuses to add the CD to the collections

However, if I rip the same CD using KAudioCreator, everything works
fine. I'm guessing that there's been a recent update to either Amarok or
Sound Juicer that is making the file tags incompatible somehow, but I
don't know what to do about it.

"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"