Re: Missing option in GNOME Control Center

Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 14/02/2008, Andrius <pantor@painter-decorator.eu> wrote:
Gnome panel sometimes doing various tricks. It is a good GUI, but not
 reliable.

Please explain that comment, and provide details. I'm a KDE user, but
I don't know Gnome to be unreliable. What, exactly (with examples) do
you mean by "unreliable".

If this sounds like an attack, then yes, I am attacking your FUD.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Your should not worry so much, I'm not arab.

Yesterday Places, Programs buttons suddenly dissapeared from top panel. Some weeks ago system crashed down when properties for panel were changed. Today were download of 3.4 GB file since morning (decided to put Solaris Express and see what it is), came back in half hour ago and found PC crashed (perhaps the reason is not in Gnome). There were posts about that (except todays accident). What I must to thing after that?

Regards,

Andrius