Re: Can print from KPDF but not Acrobat

Alan Ianson wrote:
On Sun February 10 2008 08:27:11 am Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi all,

I don't seem to have set up printing correctly...I am running a testing
system and can print fine from KPDF but attempting to print from Acrobat
returns the error message:
"The print process returns an error. Please check if the printer is
connected to the machine" (it is!).
I have seen that a few others had this problem on this list but was not
able to find a solution. I am using Acrobat reader 8.1

I think acroread requires cupsys-bsd, is it installed?

Thanks, that solved the problem!
-cheers, peter