Re: konqueror fails to display directory tree in the navigation area

Le Monday 11 February 2008 10:05:08 Heiko Munz, vous avez écrit :
> hi,
>
> konqueror (in sid) fails to display the directory tree in the navigation
> area. this happens when konqueror is started with a mouseclick in kde.
> this failure does not occure when konqueror is started via command (e.g.
> $ konqueror /home) in a shell. downgrading the following packages
>
> libqt3-headers 3:3.3.8b-1 -> 3:3.3.7-9
> libqt3-mt 3:3.3.8b-1 -> 3:3.3.7-9
> libqt3-mt-dev 3:3.3.8b-1 -> 3:3.3.7-9
> qt3-assistant 3:3.3.8b-1 -> 3:3.3.7-9
> qt3-dev-tools 3:3.3.8b-1 -> 3:3.3.7-9
>
> solve this problem, but for which of these packages should i write a
> bugreport? hope someone can help me.
> thanks!
>
> regards
> heiko

There is actually a lot of problems with libqt3-mt (3:3.3.8b-1), ktorrent
don't even start.

gilles@guitare:~$ ktorrent
ktorrent: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libktorrent-2.2.5.so: undefined
symbol: stat64

Perhaps it's only on a 64bits platform.
I can understand that without the stat64 symbol, konqueror can't get file
informations.