advanced power management for non-existent /dev/hda

Hi,

I'm getting some strange errors at the end of the boot-up process.
This is what it looks like in dmesg:

hda: drive_cmd: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: drive_cmd: error=0x04 { AbortedCommand }
ide: failed opcode was: 0xef

The thing is, I don't have a /dev/hda. My single harddrive is scsi,
i.e., /dev/sda. So in that sense it is to be expected that anything
involving /dev/hda is going to fail. However, I wonder if this means
something is messed up in my configuration.

I should note that this error appears after a problematic bout of
resizing partitions. The resizing worked without error, but it changed
the partition numbers, rendering my grub installation useless until I
reinstalled grub from a live CD.

A bout of googling revealed various discussions of potential problems
with /dev/hda, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a bad hda.

Any ideas? Something to worry about, or just ignore?

Cheers,

Tyler

tyler:~-> uname -a
Linux blackbart 2.6.22-3-686 #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 08:32:57 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux